SELV RITUEL Bath and Body Oil ~ Désert
You touch your dream. Close your eyes under strong sunlight. Breathe in the fiery wind that cradles you. The heat rises in you, you are well. Sandalwood is said to be an aphrodisiac, so this oil too….
The oil smell of grapefruit and sandalwood.
- Regulates sebum production
- Stimulates skin regeneration
- Nourishes and promotes hydration
How to Use
- For the bath: add between 2 to 3 pipettes of oil directly into the hot water of your bath.
- For your body: use it as a massage oil. Apply 1 or 2 pipettes of oil to the desired area. You can for example apply 1 ml on each wrist to benefit from its aromatherapy virtues.
*For external use only.
How many uses do I have with one bottle of oil?
Bath: You can take up to 18 baths with your oil using 3 ml per bath (which is more than enough).
Body: You can use your oil up to 55 times by applying 1 ml per time (which is more than enough to perfume your skin or apply to a specific area).
What are the benefits of oil on my skin?
Oil nourishes your skin. A good oil helps your skin retain water and keep it hydrated. Oil also provides vitamins and nutrients that are necessary for healthy skin. By being part of your daily routine, oil helps your skin to glow and look healthy.
How long does the oil last?
Your product will be good for two years. Do not expose your bottle to intense light or humidity.
Sandalwood Essential Oil, White Grapefruit Essential Oil, sweet almond oil, argan oil, avocado oil, apricot oil, natural fragrance, jasmine pearls and vitamin E.