POKOLOKO Reversible Southwest Blankets
The perfect blanket for relaxing inside, cozying up by the fire, or sharing with friends outside. With generous sizing and substantive weight, this grey geometric blanket is sure to elevate any space.
- Made in the Ecuadorian mountains by indigenous independent artisans.
- A luxurious alpaca blend, thick and warm.
- Medium weight, reversible design
- Surged edges, comes in two sizes.
- Hand-loomed, machine-woven.
- Non-itchy, breathable, lightweight, hypoallergenic.
- Made with alpaca, a natural, technical fibre.
- No animals are harmed in the making of any Pokoloko product
- 20% alpaca & 80% acrylic
- Double: 69″W × 83″L (210.82 x 175.26 cm)
- Queen: 83″W × 91″ L (210.82 x 231.14 cm)
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on a cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not ring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.